BENVIEW GARDEN CENTRE IS NOW OPEN TO ALL CUSTOMERS
MacMillans Cafe is also now OPEN
You can find access to their Facebook page here
Please read below to find some general guidelines and further information.
A ONE WAY SYSTEM
Will be in place around the centre. You should ENTER via the archway at the Food Shop and EXIT through the Garden Shop.
Will be enforced throughout the centre with face coverings advised.
May still place orders for collection or request delivery.
Orders can be made to
firstname.lastname@example.org or through 01360 850 525
CURRENT GUIDELINES - AS OF THE 5TH APRIL
We will be FULLY open to the public. Some guidelines are to follow:
- Opening Hours will be as normal. Mon - Sat : 9am - 5pm and Sun : 10am - 5pm.
- The Café is now open and you can sit inside or outside subject to the current social distancing guidelines.
- We will be reverting back to our ONE WAY SYSTEM in order to keep everyone safe.
- ENTRANCE to the centre will only be permitted with a trolley. This helps us monitor numbers inside the centre to help preserve social distancing. There will be a maximum of 10 trolleys in use, and we would advise one household (2 adults) per trolley wherever possible.
- PAYMENT is requested by card if possible.
- We would ask that you come prepared with a SHOPPING LIST to ensure an efficient shopping experience.
- As per Government guidelines, we would advise that you wear a FACE COVERING when visiting the centre.
- If you are purchasing COMPOST / FOOD / GIFTS only, you can do so at the Food Shop till, then re-exiting through the arch when it is safe to do so.
- We will not be able to offer any personalised shopping or ADVICE at the moment.
We will be doing our bit in keeping the centre as safe as possible to welcome you all back, and we would ask that you are respectful of social distancing to both fellow customers and staff members.
We look forward to seeing you back at Benview.